You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Cash payments for September 2010

Dear Members,

A good news for all of you. We are glad to announce the September 2010 Cash Payments for the members who reached the minimum payout limit.

To View the Cash Payments details, please visit Cash Payments page in Gift and Award section.

Please follow the instruction in MWC Payment page if your name is announced in the cash payment page for this month.

All the members whose payments are announced are requested to send the filled-in Invoice to us so that we can make payment to you. It is compulsory to fill in all the details in the Invoice to process your payments. Please download the invoice document from the following attachment.

To know the details on how to fill the invoice and how to receive payment from us please visit MWC Payment page.
  • MWC Invoice (1258-4918-MWCInvoiceTempate.doc)
    Hi,

Congratulations to all the members who got Cash payment from MWC for September 2010. If you double your efforts, you can get more, I think.

Regards -
    BUVAnesh
    The world is so big that computer has it in a chip!

My Congratulations to all the members who won the cash payment for the month of September 2010. No doubt, you efforts have started paying out. So please concentrate more in making MWC a greatest Windows website.

My best wishes.

Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

Congratulations to all the members who got the payments this month. I am also thankful to web masters for announcing payment to me.

Raghav

Hello Members,

I would give my hearty congratulations to all the members who have got payments because these members surely have deserved it, because of these members only this site has gone up the rankings in the world so quickly making sure that this site will be as successful as its sister site IndiaStudyChannel, but lately members have started contributing less, and to members who doubt this sites pays, heres the proof, so keep contributing to make sure you are on the list next time during cash payment!

With Regards,
    Ankit Das

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum