You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Internet Explorer

Please post your experiences on Internet Explorer 9 Beta version?

Hello friends,

I wish to know about the feedback on the experiences you had with the Internet Explorer 9 Beta version.

Please share your experiences along with comparisons with other web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.
    hello,

It has a strong search engine and improved java script and high HTML pages which will speed up the transfer of the data over the internet and also helpful for the users to access the information in a faster manner.so, i think it is better but as far as the security is concerned, i am not fully agreed with it because it offers less resistance for the infected material.

Chirag Sachdeva

Hi,

Well , the streamline version has a better user experiend and is far faster than away from other versions. One thing I noticed that all application are that internet explorer 9 seems has solid performance and HTML features looks solid as well.

I'm having good browsing experience with Internet explorer 9 beta version , although configuring in full compatibility mode is recommended.

From my own experience IE9 better than Firefox,chorme in protecting against malicious malware

Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.