The thread has not been reviewed by Editors yet. Readers are advised to use their best judgement before accessing this thread.
This thread will be reviewed shortly.
If you think this thread contain inappropriate content, please report to webmaster
1. Remove the hard disk and connect it to other good working pc, externally.
2. in order to do this, use a SATA cable.
3. Start the good working PC. (i.e, the pc/Laptop to which you connected the corrupted hard disk externally.)
4. open file manager
5. Here, you will see the external hard disk drives labeled " new volume (E)" or something similar.
6. Scan all the new drives.
7. After the successful scan, open the new volumes and copy the important files to the good working pc.