The thread has not been reviewed by Editors yet. Readers are advised to use their best judgement before accessing this thread.
This thread will be reviewed shortly.
If you think this thread contain inappropriate content, please report to webmaster
Choosing the best app from the list we get after searching for an application on the Google play store has become difficult nowadays as we get several options of applications performing similar tasks but by different developers. Here we, suggest you few points to consider before deciding to download an application from the Google play store :
1. Ratings: Every application on the Google play store has some ratings which are given by its users who tried that app earlier. You can check out the ratings and expect the performance of that app accordingly.
2. Number of downloads: Similar to what stated above, we can check out the number of downloads of any application on the Google play store before downloading that to our smart devices (more number of downloads is directly proportional to better performance). However, this could be taken for granted in case of a newly released application so for some instances you can be a helping hand to others for trusting and trying a newly released application. So for this point, I would recommend you to check the date of release with the number of downloads of that application before finally judging it.
3. Developer: The developer plays an important role before choosing the right application on the Google play store, check out the developer of that app, and if it's trustworthy then only download that application.
4. Reviews: The most important is reading user reviews. Reviews are what gives you the exact advice for an application available on the Google play store and Google play store doesn't hide any user review from its page whether the review is in the favour of the application or in against it. Reading reviews will give you a rough idea of the application and you will get to know whether you will get exactly what your expectations are with this application or not.
5. Paid application: Paid applications are to be considered more genuine and effective on the Google play store. Paid applications are free from ads and what more do you want, ads always annoy the users. However, there are few tricks or third party applications available for you to download paid apps for free on the Google play store.
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.