The thread has not been reviewed by Editors yet. Readers are advised to use their best judgement before accessing this thread.
This thread will be reviewed shortly.
If you think this thread contain inappropriate content, please report to webmaster
There are some reputed companies which offer tyres for SUVS. They are made for the Indian road conditions and are quite comparable. The prices vary in the range
Rs 5000 to 18000 depending upon the size and specifications. Some of these brands and product names are -
1. Hankook DynaPro AT M (RF10): These are puncture resistant and have reinforced under-tread gauge, carcass, and thick sidewall to prevent it from impacts.
2. MRF Wanderer A/T All-Terrain: These are all terrain rugged tyres.
3. Michelin Primacy 4 ST: These are good for off road experience and have good safety features.
4. Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015: They have superior tread pattern and can move through thick mud also.
5. Michelin LTX Force: It is a good choice for off road travellers. It can climb on steep roads also.
6. Pirelli Scorpion ATR: They are also good for off road travel and are fuel efficient also.
Knowledge is power.