It's not possible to have your phone working again.
I am providing precautions below, these are the steps you need to follow after your cell phone falls into the water.
1) Take it out of the liquid immediately. Clear water causes less damage.
2) Turn it off as early as possible.
3) If the power stays on the phone runs the risk of short-circuiting.
4) If the power button is not working, take out its battery. If the phone is already off, leave it switched off.
5) Remove the battery
6) Do not plug your phone in while it's wet
7) Remove the SIM card, memory card, and all its peripherals.
8) Dry the phone with a cloth or microfiber towel.
9) Don't use an oven, microwave or hairdryer.
10) Gently shake your phone dry
11) Put the phone in a vacuum bag.
12) Store your phone in a safe dry place.
13) Give your phone at least 2 days to dry
14) Check if you have your warranty through a third party vendor such as Asurion or Squaretrade.
15) Turn it on, and cross your fingers.