TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.
1. PC with adb
2. Unlocked Bootloader
4. MIUI 9 [Might work with other ROMs, not tested]
5. Lazyflasher zip
1. If you are on a custom ROM, chances are that camera2 api is already enabled. Use Manual Camera Compatibility to verify.(From Play store)
2. If you are on MIUI, updating using ota might reset build.prop file. This might help, not tested. Update: I successfully updated to MIUI 9 Global 7.10.19 | Beta, see below for steps,
3. I am using Google Camera v4.4.020.163412804 on MIUI 9 Global 7.9.7 | Beta, and it is a HUGE improvement over the stock camera.
1. Boot into TWRP. (Guide if you don't have TWRP :http://en.miui.com/thread-536180-1-1.html)
2. Mount System.
3. Take NANDroid backup. (Optional but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
4. Connect to PC and execute the following command in terminal:
adb pull /system/build.prop
5. This copies build.prop to the current directory. (C:\Users\[USERNAME] by default on windows)
6. Copy it to another directory for backup.
7. Open in editor and add the following line at end:
8. Save and exit.
9. Execute following commands:
adb push build.prop /system/
chmod 644 build.prop
10. Copy lazyflasher to internal storage.
11. Flash using TWRP.
12. Reboot to system.
13. Use Manual Camera Compatibility Checker to verify.
15. Install the latest Google Camera HDR+ Port.