Schedule whatsApp messages for unrooted device:
- Download & install Scheduler for WhatsApp App on your Android device.
- Once installed, open the app it will ask you to enable Accessibility settings to schedule messages.
- Tap on the "+" to create a schedule.
- You can Select Recipient, Select Time, Select Frequency and enter the message to create a schedule.
- Once created you can see the Scheduled task on the home screen of Scheduler for WhatsApp.
- Download and install SQEDit ( Auto Scheduling App).
- Launch app and you will see the screen like you need to create an account (you can even sign in with your facebook account).
- On successfully screen you will need to tap on whatsapp icon.
- You need to grant it the permission to access your contacts.
- Set message date and time to schedule the WhatsApp message.
- Once set, you will get a notification like this before few seconds of the scheduled timing. You need to tap on the Send button.
- Now you need to choose the contact to whom you want to send.
Schedule whatsApp messages for rooted device:
- Download & install WhatsApp Scheduling app (Note your android must be rooted).
- It will ask you for Superuser permission to proceed. Now grant it the super user access.
- Click on the icon (pencil Icon) in front of Pending messages and select contact which can either be a person or group and type your message and set the scheduling time.
- Click Add and put up your desire contact and a message following it, your message will be listed under Pending messages tab and will be sent according to set time.