TThis response is marked as DELETED by the admin.
Documents Required for Transfer of Ownership of Two Wheeler in case of Sale / Purchase:
1.Two copies of Form 29 must be filled up and attested with seller's signature.
2. Form 30 must be filled up along with the seller's as well as purchaser's signature with the chassis print affixed.
3. In case of transport vehicles, Form TCA, TCR must also be filled up.
4. NOC should be produced if the vehicle is bought from another RTO / region.
5.NOC from entry tax must be produced if the vehicle is transferred from another state and the age of said vehicle is less than 30 months.
6. NOC from financier, if any, should also be produced to the registering authority.
7. All valid documents of the two wheeler must also be submitted along with the registration fee as mentioned in Rule 81 of the Central Motor Vehicle Rules 1989. The documents may include emission certificate, first registration certificate, valid insurance, the address proof of the transferer and three passport sized photographs.
Procedure for Transfer of Ownership of Two Wheeler;
1. Visit the Directorate of Transport.
2. Form 29 and 30 must be filled up and submitted along with the registration certificate, emission certificate, valid insurance, fitness certificate (for transport vehicles only) and an up-to-date tax card.
3. An original address proof must also be submitted by the seller of the vehicle along with three passport sized photographs.
4. The concerned registering authority will verify the documents and the insurance policy of the seller will be transferred to the transferee. However, the transferee must ensure that the document is transferred in his name within 14 days.