The status of this response is Pending and require some modification by the author.
The OnePlus 5 will be launched in India by June 22, another week to go. Company has maintained the publicity of this smartphone through teasers on social media.
One of the most interesting part of the smartphone is its camera, the new OnePlus 5 come with dual camera at the back, with iPhone 7 like setup. The smartphone is a first in India with Snapdragon 835 processor.
Depending upon its storage space, the smartphone price varies. For 6GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage model, the price starts from Rs 32,999. With 8GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage, the prices starts from 37,999. It seems, there has been rumors suggesting the price to be EUR 550, Rs 39,990 Aprrox in India.
Online retailers have promised that the exclusive will be available in e-commerce website on the day of its launch.
Looking more into its Specs:
• The new smartphone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, with a clock speed of 2.35GHz.
• RAM – 6GB/8GB
• Internal Storage – 64GB/128GB
• Camera – Dual rear view camera with 23 Megapixels
• Resolution – 1440x2560 pixels
• Operating System – Android 7.1
• Battery Capacity – 4000 mAh
• Display - 5.50 inch
OnePlus 5 will be available in Amazon on the day of its launch, starting from Rs 30,800