Here I go with some of the top free and paid Help Desk software tools -
It is one of the best options for a firm getting suggestions for product improvement. It does integrate seamlessly with Facebook. It lets the customer care representatives to improve based on feedback received.
This is a web based multichannel help desk software. It does integrate with almost all major channels. The supported channels include Email, Voice, Chat, Facebook and Twitter.
FreshDesk is a cloud based Help Desk software. It lets you service your customers through the usual channels like calls, messages and emails, social media channels like Twitter and Facebook. The software also lets you serve your customers through your own branded community.
4. Zoho Support
It is yet another web based customer care software. It works as a ticketing software and a customer support tool. It has two plans labelled Enterprise and Professional. Enterprise plan isnpriced at Rs. 1500 per agent per month and the professional plan costs Rs. 720 per agent per month.
5. Spec India
This is yet another India based customer support and ticketing system. The system has designed keeping in view the needs of current scenario. You can receive, sort and solve the tickets.
6. Sagar Helpdesk Software
The Indian system of ticketing and customer care lets you receive and respond to the customer complaints. You can manage assets and improve employee satisfaction.
How does Ticketing software work?
1. The user will submit a ticket. It can be either directly through the web interface, or email.
2. These tickets are monitored by the software.
3. Your team of agents gets notified about the complaints through SMS, Email or any other notification.
4. An agent takes up the case, and thus indirectly lets the other agents know that the ticket has been taken up.
5. Now, there would be an interaction between the user and the agent. There could be exchange of files, replies, details and updates.
6. In cases of needs, the ticket may be escalated to someone else.
All the above tasks are completed through the web interface of the software or the mobile app of the software ( that forms the part of the ticketing software). Once the issue is resolved, the agent will close the ticket.
Live....and Let Live!