There are only 4 Cars available in your given price range in Hyundai. Out of them, only 1 is available in Sedan type and other 3 are of nonsedan.
The price of Hyundai Xcent varies from Rs. 4.66 Lakh to Rs. 7.42 Lakh depending upon location and the version you acquire. it is almost a look alike of the Grand i10 but spacious inside than the Grand i10 and performs better in all aspects than its former version. Here are the specifications, you can go through once and check it out.
Engine: 1.2-litre, 4-cylinder petrol / 1.1-litre, 3-cylinder diesel
Power : 82 BHP / 71 BHP
Torque : 114 Nm / 180 Nm
Transmission: 5-speed manual, 4-speed AT
Mileage: 16.3 KMPL/ NA / 22.28 KMPL
Range :701 Km / NA / 958 Km
For a Car at that price these specifications are surprisingly good and Hyundai scores full marks in this aspect. There are 7 versions of this Hyundai Xcent Petrol version, here is the list of them with price, check it out and get the best one for you depending on the price.
Manually controlled with a mileage of 17-19 KMPL by an 1197 CC Engine.
1. Xcent 1.2L Kappa Dual VTVT 5-Speed Manual SX -- Rs 6.41 Lakhs
2. Xcent 1.2L Kappa Dual VTVT 5-Speed Manual S -- Rs 6.02 Lakhs
3. Xcent S 1.2 Special Edition -- Rs 6.26 Lakhs
4. Xcent 1.2L Kappa Dual VTVT 5-Speed Manual SX -- Rs 6.41 Lakhs
5. Xcent 1.2L Kappa Dual VTVT 5-Speed Manual SX (O) -- Rs 7.1 Lakhs
Automatic controlled with a mileage of 17-19 KMPL with an engine of 1197 CC
1. Xcent 1.2L Kappa Dual VTVT 4-Speed Automatic S -- Rs 6.84 Lakhs
2. Xcent 1.2L Kappa Dual VTVT 4-Speed Automatic SX -- Rs 7.85 Lakhs
Note: Automatic controlled cars will not have gears from 1 to 5 and clutch they have contained Accelerator and brake ( similar to Scotty ). Gears in this Automatic cars are D (Drive) , R ( Reverse), S ( Sports) , P (Parking) which are aligned in a straight line.