Well, it is quite easy to add regional packs to your package on Tata Sky. Here we go with the steps -
1. Login to My Tata Sky
. You can get to the site by https://www.mytatasky.com/web/portal.
2. You can login either by using your Registered Mobile Number (RMN) or your subscriber ID.
3. Click on View/Modify Packages
4. You will be asked to provide your password.
5. Enter your password and click on Submit
6. On the next page, click on Regional Packs
7. The Regional Packs you have subscribed to are shown to you. You can decide to drop the packs you do not wish to have on your pack.
8. Below the list of packs subscribed by you, you can see the options for
- Change your Free Regional Packs
- Add paid Regional Packs over and above the two free regional packs
9. Please note that you are entitled to two free regional packs.
10. The changes you make will be reflected under Your Subscription Package
11. Once done, you can click on Submit
under Your Subscription Package
12. The page should refresh now and ask for your confirmation to make the changes.
13. Click on Confirm
and you are done.