For redeeming the reward points on State Bank Rewardz program, you will need to install the State Bank Rewardz app on your smartphone. You can set up your account by signing up with the credentials you have signed up for the service. Once done, the app will list out the rewards you have accrued so far.
There are many options to redeem the rewards points. You can use the points for recharging mobile number. 40 points are equivalent to Rs. 10.
To redeem your points, follow these steps -
1. Login to your SBI Rewardz account.
2. Find the products you would wish to redeem.
3. On the payments page, select the payment by points.
4. Pay the remaining amount if any using any of the payment modes.
Alternatively, you may download the State Bank Rewardz mobile app. Follow these steps -
1. Download and install the app from your app store.
2. Login with your credentials.
3. Choose among the options to redeem your points.
4. Make the balance payment if any by debit card or internet banking.
There is a good initiative launched recently. Unlike in the past where only those spends on the card were considered for rewards, State Bank now provides points for all your transactions across all the banking channels like internet banking.
Live....and Let Live!