There are 3 methods by which you can reset your micromax unite 2.
1. Make sure, that your phone is on.
2. Then go to Home screen, and press the Menu button.
3.Select Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset -> Erase everything.
4.Now restart your device.
1. Turn off your device.
2. Hard Reset MICROMAX A106 Unite 2
3 .Next hold and press Volume Up + Power button until you see Recovery mode.
4. From the menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button or Home key to confirm.
5. After that select "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
6. Now accept option "reboot system now".
1. Power off your cell phone.
2. Now hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for about 3 seconds.
3. Then you will see 2 options on your screen: "Recovery Mode" and "Unknown".
4. Select first option, and confirm that with Power button.
5. Next you will see Android Logo.
6. To enter Recovery Menu press Power button one time.
7. From the menu choose option "Wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down to scroll, and Option key (phone left side Option key) to confirm.
8. After that select "Yes -- delete all user data".
9. In the end press option "reboot system now".