If you have forgotten the password and user id, here is how you can restore your Huawei Pocket Wifi to factory settings -
1. Slide open the back panel of the device.
2. Look for a small reset spot with a button inside.
3. Using a pen or pencil, press down the button. Ensure not to exert much pressure as it may damage your device. Press down the button for around 3 seconds.
4. The device will reset to factory settings.
5. The default pass key to access the device can be found on the label under WiFi - key.
Live....and Let Live!