Though you must have tried, but just check once more with these steps in a trial to activate Office 2010
1. See if you have made any changes in between your installation and deleting the Office 2010.
2. If yes, then restore your PC to a time before you have made those changes.
3. To see if your PC is preloaded with Office 2010 click the Windows Start Menu image from Windows Start Menu, and then click All Programs. If you see "Office 2010," then you would know that Office is preloaded.
Now if your PC shows that it is preloaded with Office 2010, then:
1. Click on the Windows Start Menu image in Windows Start Menu and click on Office 2010.
2. In the startup screen, Check mark on the image Check mark and click Activate.
3. If you are prompted for the key, enter your 25-character Product Key.
Otherwise you can Download it from these sites: