Advantages of Power Banks :
1. With the help of a power bank, you can charge you gadget when there is no electricity in your house or area.
2. Due to its high power, it charges the gadget more quicker than normal charging.
3. All power bank comes with USB port, so it is possible to charge them via laptop or in a car. With a single power bank, we can charge different type of gadgets.
4. Power bank is portable device, we can charge our devices while travelling or in offices. No, need to find sockets.
5. With high capacity power banks, we can charge a gadget twice or thrice.
Disadvantages of Power Banks :
1. They are expensive. A good quality and high capacity power bank will cost you a big amount of money.
2. Some power banks, especially the ones which are made in China are very bulky and heavy. It is very hard to carry them outside.
3. Due the higher charging speed, it reduces the battery life of the gadget.
4. It is almost impossible to use the gadget while it is connected to the power bank due to its tiny chords.
5. Your device may heat up due to the access use of power bank.
How to Choose a Good Power Bank :
1. Don't go for cheap power banks. Some of them are just refurbished.
2. Always buy power banks of branded companies like Xiaomi, Ambrane, Lenovo etc. even if they are little expensive.
3. Look for light weight power banks, so that, you can carry them easily.
4. Always prefer high capacity power banks. For example, if your device has a battery of 2000 mAh, then you should buy a power bank of atleast 5000 mAh. So that, you can charge your device twice or may be thrice.
5. Always make sure that everything is OK like chord, socket, connectors etc. before buying a power bank.
Best Power Banks in India :
1. Xiaomi 16000 mAh Power Bank : It price is $24.78 at Amazon. It can charge all types of gadgets like iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones. It has 1 microUSB input and 2 outputs. Its dimensions are - 145 x 60.4 x 22 mm and weight is 350 grams.
Link - http://www.amazon.com/Xiaomi-16000mah-Universal-Battery-Charger/dp/B00Q8JTBRK
2. ADATA PT100 10000 mAH Power Bank : Its price is Rs. 1,139 at Amazon.in. It manufacturer claims that it can fully charge an iPhone five times. It has Overcharge Protection, Short Circuit Protection and Over-Voltage Protection. Its dimensions are - 14 cm x 2.2 cm x 6.3 cm and weight is 286 grams. It also has an LED torch.
Link - http://www.amazon.in/ADATA-PT100-10000mAH-Power-White-Blue/dp/B00Q648G9G
3. MiPow Power Tube 8000mAH Power Bank : Its price is 1,109 Rupess at Amazon. Its dimensions are - 8.6 cm x 5 cm x 5 cm and weight is 231 grams. It can charge two devices simultaneously.
Link - http://www.amazon.in/MiPow-Power-Tube-8000mAH-Bank/dp/B00OCBXCW6