A typical CCTV installation will require the following components-
1. CCTV Cameras - at least 4 for a small unit.
2. DVR - to record video.
3. Hard disk - at least 250 GB to store videos
4. Monitor - for viewing the videos.
5. Adapters, connectors and cables.
The cost of setting up depends upon the size of your establishment. Approximate costing could be -
1. For small office/shop - Rs. 50000.
2. For medium sized units - Rs. 70000
3. For large units - Rs. 1 lakh.
Please note that this is an estimated amount. The actual cost will depend on the number of cameras, the cabling required and other requirements. Packing and delivery charges may be to the tune of around Rs. 2000 extra. Installation charges may not be standard.
Visit http://digitalsindia.com for good online deals.
Live....and Let Live!