Personally, I do not trust any free web host other than Blogger and Wordpress.com. Free web hosting has more disadvantages than advantages. The only advantage is that, it is FREE. While the disadvantages are :
1. Almost every free web host shows advertisements on your blog without your permission. Even you can't stop them from doing so. In the worstest case, they will show popup ads. This will negatively impact your site's ranking in search engines. Google don't like popup ads.
2. Don't think that a free webhost will give you a dedicated server for your site. The servers of these webhosts are worst than Paid Shared Severs. This affects your site's ranking in many ways. In paid hosting, you can request your host to change your site's server but in free hosting, you can't. Read - Does Shared Hosting Affect SERPs of a Site
3. Due to the huge number of sites hosted on the same server, the loading speed of your sites might slow down. This will affect you search ranking.
4. The space alloted by a free webhost for your website is very less. Most probabily it is 1500 MB, which is not sufficient for a long run.
5. They may ban your account instantly, if your site started utilizing more bandwith than alotted.
All in all, I do not suggest you to use a free webhost other than Blogger or Wordpress.