You can stop Google or Bing from crawling some pages of your blog by following the steps below :
1. Login to your Blogger Dashboard and select your blog.
2. Now goto settings->Search preferences.
3. Then, on the new page, you will see 'Custom robots.txt' option, enable it.
4. Once enabled, click on edit button and add Disallow: /2015/04/my-low-quality-page.html. Now Google, Bing or any other search engine will not crawl this page. Similarly, you have to add this code for each page, you do not want to see in the search results.
5. Now click on save button and you are done.
Note : Don't add Disallow: / unless you want to de-index you whole site from search engines.