@Deepak, he is not asking for duplicate Aadhaar registration. please read the question properly before proceeding to answer it. He has already registered for Aadhaar and maybe his Aadhaar number has already been generated. He is not able to track the same.
Now, coming to the question,you have two options-
You Know the enrollment ID
If you have previous enrollment slip with you, you can check it online by visiting the link https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status. On entering the required details, your status will be made available to you. If Aadhaar has already been generated and has not reached you, download E-Aadhaar. Visit this link for the same - https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
You Dont Know the enrollment ID or Your Aadhaar Number
1. Go to the link - https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
2. Select the option either Aadhaar No. or Enrollment No. under "You want receive your lost" option.
3. Enter you Full Name, Email ID and Mobile number. Please note you need to enter your mobile number that has been registered at the time of enrollment.
4. Enter the security code offered and click on Get OTP
5. Once you receive the OTP on your mobile number and email ID, enter it the corresponding box.
6. Click on Verify OTP
7. You will receive your Aadhaar number or enrollment ID on your mobile and email ID.
8. Once you get your details, you can proceed to the first option to download E-Aadhaar.
Live....and Let Live!