Adding a blog/site to Google Search Console
is very beneficial. This helps Google to analyse your website in more detail. This also helps in faster indexing of your webpages.
Follow the below steps to submit your blog in webmaster tools.
Adding a Blogger blog to Google Webmaster tool
1. Visit www.google.com/webmasters/tools/ and login with your gmail account.
2. Now enter the address of your blog i.e., http://myblog.blogspot.com in the blank box.
3. Then click on 'Add New Site' button. Thats all.
How to add XML sitemap of your blog in robots.txt
Sitemap: http://myblog.blogspot.com /atom.xml?redirect=false&start- index=1&max-results=500
2. Replace the blog address from the above code with your original blog address.
3. Then login to your blogger dashboard and goto settings->search preference->custom robots.txt.
4. Now edit the robots.txt file and paste the above XML Sitemap code in the box.
5. Save and done.
Adding Blogger sitemap to Google Webmaster tools
1. Login to the webmaster tools and click on the website you have added recently.
2. Goto sitemaps-> add/test sitemap.
3. Now paste this code in the blank box -
4. Click on submit button.
Now you have successfully submitted your sitemap to Google Webmaster tools.