Answers1 Answers found.
How to participateYou must submit your entries online only at http://www.worldphoto.org/competitions/. At this page, click on the 'View Details' button. You can then know which are the various categories and will see the button 'Enter the competition'. Number of images you submit differs for each of the three competitions:
- Professional: minimum of 3 & maximum of 10 images per category. However, there is no limit on the number of categories which you can enter.
- Open and Youth: up to 3 images in total for free. These could by for any of the given categories. If you wish to submit more images, you will need to apply for an upgrade of your membership. Thus, if you become an Advanced Member, you can submit up to 8 images. If you sign up as a Premium member, you can submit up to 20 images.
- Image size: It should not be smaller than 800KB & must not be larger than 5MB.
- Image format: JPEG or TIFF file
- Saving the image: It must be saved in RGB colour model.
- Last date to submit entries for the Open and Youth Competitions: 5th January 2015 11.59:59pm (GMT)
- Last date to submit entries for the Professional Competition: 8th January 2015 11.59:59pm (GMT)
- Last date to submit entris for the Student Focus Competition: 6th December 2014 11.59:59pm (GMT)
All the best!