These tips can help you to increase traffic to you tech blog :
1. Share you articles on social networking sites like twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest etc.
2. Bookmark your articles on social bookmarking sites like reddit, digg, diigo, Delicious, StumbleUpon etc. to get backlinks and referral traffic.
3. Build social brand of your blog through these ways :
- Facebook : Facebook is the biggest social network on the internet. Create a Facebook page and group of your blog. This will give your blog a massive exposure and traffic as well.
- twitter : Create twitter profile of your blog and tweet your article links with hashtags to increase reach of your tweet.
- Google+ : Google's own social network is largely impacting SEO nowadays. You should definitely create Google+ brand page of your blog. Then share your blog links and try to achieve maximum amount of +1s.
- Pinterest : Similar to twitter, you can also create a Pinterest profile of your blog. Then pin images of your articles. It will give you a good amount of referral traffic.
- StumbleUpon : Now we can create an StumbleUpon page for our blog as well. So create an StumbleUpon page and share your blog links through it.
4. Use search engine friendly titles and make use of H2 and H3 tags in your blog posts.
5. Submit your blog to Google and Bing webmaster tools for faster indexing of your blog posts.
6. Make use of alt tag in article's images so that, they can appear on top of the Google image search.
7. Submit you blog to some popular and reputed blog directories like Indiblogger, Blogadda etc.
8. Guest post on popular blogs to get quality backlinks and direct traffic to your blog. Some of the popular blogs are shoutmeloud, techgyd and alltechbuzz etc.
9. Place a 'Subscribe via Email' box on your blog to collect emails of your visitors. It will help you in a long run. All popular blogs use this technique to get instant traffic to their blog.
10. Create and upload videos on YouTube and place an anchor link to your blog.
So, these are the few ways to get traffic to your tech blog.