The below is the step by step instruction to reset your Sony Xperia Z1 Compact smartphone –
1) Find the Settings icon and hit long the icon. If you facing problem in finding it then just pull donw the notification area of your screen on the top edge.
2) Now, scroll down and click on the Reset option. The reset option screen will open.
3) Choose the option how to reset and press the factory data reset option.
4) You can remove all the data like music, videos and files by just ticking on the reset option.
5) Now, you are almost done. The phone will get switched off and restart automatically. It is done now.