It is true that now Google allows modifying Google Adsense
Ad code but has also made strict policies for modifying the Google ads. Google Adsense program policies do not permit any alteration to AdSense code which artificially inflates ad performance or harms advertiser conversions.The users can use to improve their ad code to make better revenue and the users need to keep the following given below rules and policies of Google Adsense in mind during the modification of Google ads. The rules and policies of modifying Google Adsense ads are given below or here are some techniques you'll want to avoid -
1) First of all, hiding ad units at anytime or for example to display none
2) Secondly, you need to implement AdSense ad code in such a way that should cover the content of your website
3) You also need to avoid using any means to force the display of more than three AdSense ad units on a page
4) The users also try to avoid the disturbing ads in software or email.
5) The users cannot modify the ads in such a way that slide to attract unwarranted attention
6) You cannot use the methods to manipulate the ad targeting using hidden keywords
In general, the Google Adsense policies recommend the users to coping and pasting the ad code to their website. But for the modification of the Adsense codes the users need to follow the above points.