Infographics software - how to get statistics of your blog in graphic form
This article is basically about helping bloggers and web administrators sync their account with google analytic's. Thereafter, they will be able to receive their traffic statistics in form of infographics. You will also get a report of each and every impression on your blog/website and will thus be able to understand what pays you and what doesn't.
Google Analytics: Google analytics is a trusted venture by google which helps you organize the statistics of your website in form of Infographics, thereby making it easier to evaluate them. This feature actually analyses each and every impression on your domain along with its sources. Suppose, there is an article on "Top 10 3G Wifi plans on your website". It states the basics of wifi plans like those of Airtel, Aircel, Vodafone, Idea, etc. In this case, the impressions you will get on your link will be from Google searches of all these plans. So, you will not be able to judge which keyword was searched and how many times. But with Google Analytics, you will be informed out the searched keywords of each and every impression. This is very important as one needs to know what is searched so that he can improve upon his blog.
Visually: Visually represented in domain form as visual.ly, is basically a web community of 35,000 netizens which helps bring out the statistics of your page in the form of infographics.
Procedure to sync Google Analytics with your blog/ website:
- Open the Homepage of create.visual.ly https://create.visual.ly/graphic/google-analytics/. Here you will find "Sign in securely" button on the page as shown in the image below. Click on it.
- Now you will be directed to the log in page. The page will ask you either sign in or sign up (in case you are a new user". Let me assume that you are a new user. Sign up by entering your Username, E-mail ID and Password. And then clicking on "Create my account". This way you will register your e-mail ID with visual.ly. A mail will be sent to your e mail ID. Anyhow, this won't be a conformation mail and you will get logged in either way. Once logged in, you will be directed back to the homepage as shown in the image, but with the difference that your "log in" account cursor will appear at the top right corner of the home page screen.
- Click on your account log in cursor and then click on "Profile". A page will appear asking you to fill in your details. This page is meant to sync your visual.ly account with your social media accounts like Facebook and Twitter.
- Once this is done, you will be automatically redirected to a page asking you to grant access to access your account details. Click on the "Grant Access" icon and a form will appear asking you to fill in the information of the website you want to sync with visual.ly.
- After this, you can request for a weekly report. The weekly report will be mailed to your e mail ID> you can also get it published on your social media accounts you synced with visual.ly.
So go ahead with visual.ly and get your blog/ website's statistic in infographics form. This will sure help you understand what all is working on it and what is not.
Read Best free tools to create infographics online