While Google was busy with the manufacturing of Smart phones only, it has now started to deal with other stuffs. And the stuff which Google has included is not simple anyhow but is amazingly best product by Google i.e. the Google Glass. It is a wearable computer system. Google developers have included a projector in it, providing a touch to augmented reality based HMD (Head-Mounted Display). The gadget would display much quality information regarding many smartphones, tablets and notes and one could also surf the web via simple voice commands through it. Like all Smart phones are run by an OS, Google Glass is also powered to be run by Android Operating System. The other features of Google Glass include video chatting, photo capture and sharing, web surfing, accessible maps and much more. The gadget got the Best Invention Award for 2012 and is nowadays, one among the most demanded Glasses prevailing in the era.
Features of Google Glass
1. A glass cum wearable computing system.
2. Head-Mounted Display (HMD) feature.
3. Displays information about many Smartphone hand-sets, very free.
4. Internet viewing via voice commands.
5. Video chatting.
6. Accessible maps.
7. Photo capture and sharing.
8. Android OS.
HTC M7 Smartphone is going to be a tough competitor of the era with its best features and specifications. It is run by Android Jelly Bean v4.2 [OS] and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor clocked at 1.7 GHz speed. It has a 4.7" HD SoLux touch screen display with 468ppi and a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. HTC M7 has 2GB RAM and an on-board memory of 32GB. It also suppports a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and digital zoom features and a 4MP front-facing HD camera. The device is equipped with a powerful 2300mAh battery. The other features of HTC M7 includes Infrared, Bluetooth, A2DP, WI-Fi, 3G, HTC Sense 5.0, USB Port 2.0, GSM, music player, loud speaker, Beats audio support, Stereo speakers and much more.
Specs overview of HTC M7
1. Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean).
2. Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor.
3. 1.7 GHz speed
4. 4.7-inch HD SoLux display.
5. 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution.
6. 32 GB of on-board memory.
7. 13MP primary camera.
8. 4MP secondary HD camera.
9. Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery.
10. Dimensions of 134.4 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm.
Samsung Galaxy S IV
Samsung Galaxy S IV is an unbreakable phone. It is run by Android Jelly Bean v4.2 [OS] and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor clocked at 1.9 GHz speed. It has a 5-inch Super AMOLED touch screen with a resolution around 1080 pixels. Galaxy S IV covers 2GB of RAM and internal memory of 32GB. It comes in two colors, White Frost and Black Mist. It supports a 13MP primary camera with 1080p video capture quality. In addition to these features, Samsung Galaxy S IV equips a Li-Ion 2600mAh battery.
Specs overview of Samsung Galaxy S IV
1. Android v4.2 Jellybean [OS].
2. Snapdragon quad-core processor.
3. 1.9 GHz speed.
4. 5-inch Super AMOLED display.
5. Resolution around 1080 pixels.
6. 2GB of RAM.
7. On-board memory in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB forms.
8. 13MP rear camera.
9. 1080p camera pixel quality.
10. 2600mAh battery.
Google Touch Chromebook Pixel
Google Touch Chromebook Pixel is the ultimate Chromebook with a touch access. It is run by a Chrome OS and is processed by Intel Core i5 clocked at 1.8GHz speed. It has a 12.85-inch display with a resolution of 2560 x 1700 pixels at 239 ppi. The Chromebook Pixel supports 4GB DDR3 RAM and Hard Disc Drive (HDD) of 64GB (LTE model) and 32GB (non-LTE model). It weighs around 1.52 Kilograms and the touch pad is about with anywhere clicking feature.
Features of Google Touch Chromebook Pixel
1. Chrome OS.
2. Intel Core i5 processor.
3. 1.8GHz speed.
4. 12.85" display screen.
5. 2560 x 1700 pixel resolution.
6. 239 ppi.
7. 4GB DDR3 RAM.
8. HDD storage in 32GB and 64GB forms.
9. 1.52 Kilograms of weight.
10. Prices around $1,250 (approx.).
iPhone 5S is the successor of iPhone 5 by Apple. It is run by iOS 6 (upgradable to iOS v6.1.3 also) and is powered by 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU and Triple-core graphics (PowerVR SGX 543MP3) GPU. It has a 4-inch LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive multi-touch screen display with 16M color depth and a resolution of 1136x640 pixels at 326 ppi. 5S comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and Oleo-phobic coating which makes it scratch resistant and dust free smart device. The device covers 1GB of RAM and 128GB storage along with 6 differently colored bodies to choose. iPhone 5S supports an 8MP primary camera with autofocus, LED flash and a resolution of 3264x2448 pixels. Also, it supports 1.2MP front-facing camera at 720p@30fps, with face detection feature. It equips a Li-Po 1440 mAh battery (non-removable), providing a backup of 225h (on stand-by), 8h (2G), 8h (3G) and 40h (on music play).
Specs overview of iPhone 5S
1. iOS 6.
2. Dual-core CPU.
3. PowerVR SGX 543MP3 (triple-core graphics).
4. 1.2 GHz speed.
5. 4" IPS capacitive multi-touch screen display.
6. 1136x640 pixel resolution.
7. 1GB of RAM
8. 128GB on0board memory.
9. An 8MP primary camera and a 1.2MP front-facing camera.
10. Li-Po 1440 mAh battery.
Other smart gadgets of 2013
This isn't yet over. There are many more gadgets to be listed in most awaited gadgets of the year 2013. Let's have a quick look on the features and specs of those:
Apple Bluetooth Watch (iWatch)
Apple has started its part time job of making brand new watches. The all-new Apple Bluetooth Watch (iWatch) comes with the following features:
1. 1.55-inch display.
2. 24h of battery life.
3. Wrist watch.
4. Bluetooth facility.
5. Digital scope.
Sony C650X Odin
This is a choice to be made in the best smartphones of 2013. Its leaked features and specs are as below (yet to be announced):
1. Android OS.
2. Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset quad-core processor.
3. 5-inch TFT capacitive touch screen.
4. 320 x 480 pixel resolution.
5. 3.5MP rear camera.
6. 2GB of RAM.
7. Internal memory of 2GB.
8. Expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD card.
9. WI-Fi Hotspot and Bluetooth v2.1
Xbox 720 is the successor of Xbox 360. It has not been officially annouced yet but its leaked features are as under:
1. A Microsoft gadget.
2. Video game console.
3. Kinect technology upgrades.
4. Provide a real live interface.
5. Inbuilt graphics hardware.
Kindle Fire HD
Kindle Fire HD is a tablet which runs out with the following technical features and specs:
1. Two size models: 7 inch and 8.9-inch.
2. IPS capacitive touch screen display.
3. 1.5 GHz dual-core TI OMAP 4470 processor (8.9-inch).
4. 1.2 GHz dual-core TI OMAP 4460 processor (7-inch).
5. Dual speakers.
6. Dolby Digital Plus audio support.
7. IMDB feature.
8. New and different Amazon App store.
9. Internal memory in two variants: 16GB and 32GB.
10. Cost around Rs 16,000 (16GB) and Rs 20,000 (32GB).
This was all about the most awaited gadgets of 2013. I tried my best to bring possible every required information about this best gadgets for 2013 to help to to get full details about them for furure reference. If you find any wrong information or mistake or want to know more about Google Glass, HTC M7, Samsung Galaxy S IV, Google Touch Chromebook Pixel, iPhone 5S, Apple Bluetooth Watch (iWatch), Sony C650X Odin, Xbox 720 or Kindle Fire HD, then feel free to share your views in the form of responses below.