LG Optimus L7 II Review
LG Optimus L7 II is one of the best smartphones by LG launched in February 2013. Dual core 1 GHz processor provides a good smartphone experience for the users. The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system used in combination with Adreno 203 GPU and Qualcomm MSM 8225 Snapdragon chip set also attract the users. It is of dual camera type with VGA front camera and 8 megapixel rear camera. The rear camera is of 3264X2448 pixels with features like auto focus, LED flash, Geo tagging etc. 4GB internal storage is available and it can be expandable up to 32GB using micro SD. The RAM has a capacity of 768 MB. It supports 2G, 3G, GPRS, Wi-fi and Bluetooth connections. Available in black and white.
Specification of LG optimum L7 II
* Processor: Dual core 1 GHz cortex A5 along with Qualcomm MSM 8225 snapdragon chip set and Adreno 203 GPU.
* Battery: Li-Ion 2460 mAh battery.
* Multimedia supported audio formats are MP3, WAV, WMA, eAAC+ and video formats are DivX, Xvid, MP4, H.264, H.263, WMV.
* Camera: Dual camera. Front camera of VGA type and back camera of 8 mega pixel with auto focus, LED flash and Geo-tagging.
* Memory: The RAM is of 768 MB and internal storage memory is of 4 GB. This can be expandable up to 32 GB.
LG optimus L9 P765 Review
A premium class smartphone by LG which performs better than the previous L-series. It is very expensive because it uses the mobile section metal accent for luxurious look and its price is about Rs.23000. Optimum L9 has the largest screen size compared to all other devices in the L series launched by LG and the display comes with IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, 16 million colors and pixel resolution of 540 X 960p. The display has a brightness with wide viewing angle from any angle. The manual adjustment of brightness is the only feature which is needed to be improved in the display of this device. The new technology +Sio is applied in the battery of this device by LG. This technology makes the battery lasts longer and hold more power. The battery size keeps the device thinner and reduces the weight of the device.
Specification of LG Optimus L9 P765
* Processor: Dual-core 1 GHz cortex A9 along with TI OMAP 4430 chip set and power VR SGX540 CPU.
* Battery: 2150 mAh Sio + battery which provides a talk time up to 12 hours in 2G and up to 11.6 hours in 3G. Stand by time up to 830 hours in 2G and 798.4 hours in 3G.
* Camera: Dual camera type with a VGA front camera and 5 mega pixel back camera. Features like auto face tracking, continuous shot modes, digital zoom, etc., are available.
* Memory: An internal storage memory of 4GB along with 1GB RAM and the storage memory can be expandable up to 32GB using micro SD.
Also Read: LG G4 Hands-on Review
LG Optimus G Pro Review
The main attraction of Optimus G Pro is its brand new cutting edge and comes with Qualcomm CPU. It comes with a 5.5 inch full HD 1080 x 1920 P display. Another attraction of LG Optimus G Pro is its camera which is dual type with a lot of smart features. The rear camera comes with 13 mega pixels and front facing camera with 2.1 mega pixel. A new software embedded allows the users to record from both the camera simultaneously and it provides a cinematic picture in view. Also, it allows the users to capture a complete degree view of the surrounding. The 3140 mAh removable battery is the another key feature of the device. It will keep the lights on for a long time and the phone supports wireless re-charging. It is available in black and its variants.
Specification of LG Optimus G Pro
* Processor: 1.7 GHz Snapdragon S4 processor along with Qualcomm Chip set and Adreno 320 GPU.
* Battery: Removable Li-Po 3140 mAh battery which supports wireless charging.
* Camera: Dual camera type with 2.1 mega pixel front facing camera and 13 mega pixel back camera. Features like auto focus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization are also available.
* Memory: An internal storage memory of 32GB along with 2GB RAM. It is not possible to expand the memory because no SD card slot is available.