Resources » Game Reviews » Children Games
Free Android game Tap Dragon Park review, walkthrough and how to play tips
Read about the game Tap Dragon Park and know the features of the game. Read how to play Tap Dragon Park, go through its walkthrough and know the pros and cons of the game. Read the review of Tap Dragon Park and know about its gameplay
Pros and cons of Tap Dragon Park
Pros- This game reduces the gaps between generations; nobody is restricted by their age to do anything. Its graphics are truly irresistible. The game play is a perfect blend of virtual connect and RPG aspects. The game surprisingly runs well on android platform and doesn't trim the phone's battery life.
Cons- It is not a powerful high definition package. Combat system is extremely simple and your progression takes place after a large interval of time.
Developer: Pocket Gems
Download and play Tap Dragon Park on Android
Tap Dragon Park review
Tap Dragon Park is also known by the name of Pokémon clones, it is an elemental battle system that's provided exclusively on the Android platform. The game has taken a fresh look at almost every aspect of its operations. It is a brainchild of Pocket Gems, makers of Tap Zoo, Tap Pet Shop and other games in Tap franchise. Tap Dragon Park raises you to the level of kings or queens, tasked with safeguarding kingdom's treasure by raising the army of dragons that will act as guardian to your kingdom.
Unlike all other dragon games, you don't need to go out and battle with other dragons to get new ones instead; you purchase the dragon from the game shop. The dragon procreates and lays eggs. Now, you can slowly train them into a mature beast by having the help of training wizard. Video based virtual games are rapidly gaining prominence since they have evolved to cover a wide spectrum of entertainment needs, and present the players opportunities to make use of their analytical skills.
The dragons have persuasive designs. You will commence with weaker dragons, and after two levels relatively weaker breeds will be replaced by the stronger breeds. Each dragon has its unique attributes that provide him certain weakness and strength. It uses an extremely simple elemental system like water beats fire, fire beats earth, earth beats water. The result of battle is determined by the elemental and level bonuses. If your dragon has best of both the worlds, he will surely win the race.
USP of the game Tap Dragon Park
The USP of the game tells why players are increasingly getting addicted to this game. Although most women believe that videogames is a male dominated field, but you to strongly need believe that the percentage of women moving the ladder is increasing. Hereby, we have mentioned its unique propositions.
• It has only three elements to manage, which renders it a unique experience.
• You won't get bogged down by this game
• The battle scenario is truly applauding
• Kids will find the visuals colorful and attractive.
• The themes are appealing.
The outcome of the battle is determined by the elemental and level bonuses. You can also be declared as winner if you have elemental bonus though. There is another leg to the stool, battle bonus that appears at random form. It basically adds one point to your game. Thereby, increasing your chances to win the game, the battle game can make you feel sometimes you win or lose battles in a random manner.
Training a dragon can take a minimum of 30 minutes, while if you are in a race to expand your kingdom it may take approx 3 hours. It means the play session lasts just for five to ten minutes. Unfortunately, this game is not substantial enough to keep you entertained for a long period of time.
- iOS/Android game Soccer Superstars 2012 review, walkthrough and how to play tips
- Android game- Busted! review, walkthrough and how to play tips
- Android game DragonCraft review, walkthrough and how to play tips
- Android/iOS game Shoot the Zombirds review, walkthrough & how to play tips
- Android / iOS game: Coins game review, walkthrough and how to play tips
- Android game: Pyramid Run game review, walkthrough and gameplay video
- iOS/Android game Mutant Roadkill review, walkthrough and how to play tips
- Android game: The Cloud Runner game review, walkthrough and how to play tips
- Android game: Angry Tarzan game review, walkthrough and how to play tips
- Android game: Speed Night review, walkthrough and how to play tips
Read related articles: Android game Tap Dragon Park review
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Active MembersTodayLast 7 Daysmore...
Talk to Webmaster Tony John