How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
Samsung Company has always been true in releasing awesome Smartphones. After the partnership with android, sales have been boosted. The most amazing thing that android has got is full customization availability. You can customize the way you like and for deep customization like changing of theme or design you need to root your Smartphone. Rooting unlocks all the features which are limited in your Smartphone. The only disadvantage which rooting has got is that your warranty on the phone gets removed. Also we need to be very careful while rooting or else the whole operating system will get damaged.
The advantages of rooting are that it will enable us to access the locked feature by phone. You can install an advanced Clockery Recovery Mode (CWM).You will get the access to overclock your Processor. Overclocking means to increase the clock speed of processor. For example, if your processor has got 1GHz clocking frequency, then by overclocking you can increase it up to 1.6GHz. Also, you can be able to use all applications or unlock features which are not built for your phone. Like in Samsung Galaxy Ace there is no Flash but after rooting you can add flash to it very easily. So let's get started with the Rooting method.
Before you begin to root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
• Please know it earlier that Warranty will get removed.
• Make sure to keep a backup of all the files that are very important.
• Your Phone should have 90% of the battery.
• Latest version Samsung KIES must be installed on your Windows PC.
• Never remove the USB to Micro USB cable while the rooting is in progress.
• Download the following Software: Odin3 & Rooting Package(root.tar)
Now let's get started.
• Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus. To do that Go to
Settings > Applications > Development and you will get that option there.
• After that, connect your Smartphone to Laptop/ PC through USB Cable and copy Root.tar what you had downloaded to the Root of Micro SD card, via Data Cable (USB to Micro USB).
• After Transferring, switch off your Phone and switch it on in recovery mode. To get in to the recovery mode of the Smartphone you need to do the following: keep holding Both the Volume Buttons and then Home Button and finally the Power Button until the Phone switches on.
• After getting into the Recovery mode, use your volume keys to navigate up and down and use Home key to confirm.
• Using the Volume keys navigate to "apply updates from SD card" and choose root.tar" and use Home key to Confirm.
• Wait for it until a message comes "Successfully installed the file". Now Reboot the Device.
• In the final step, root your Galaxy Ace Plus at a single tap using the Easy Rooting Toolkit available at a forum named XDA
Author Bio :
Bishwajeet Mahato is the founder of Comptalks online magazine which helps people solve their computer problems and provides latest tech updates. If you have any computer related problem then you can ask in the
computer questions & answers forum.
Help Me !!!
Bro i don't have pc.
so in this case, how can i copy/move the rooting package ?
can i download it directly to my ace and move it to sd card by using app such as app2sd ?
Is there any other process of rooting in which there is no need of computer ?
bro m wating for your reply
I can't see ROOT.tar in recovery mode...