Resources » Game Reviews » Other Games
Tips on how to play Zombie Farm game- review and walkthrough
Read the tips to play the game Zombie Farm and go through the complete walkthrough of the game. Read about the pros and cons of the game and see what’s good and bad in this game in the review of Zombie Farm game.
Zombie Farm has hit the market just a few days back on iTunes. Playforge, the developers of the game, have launched the sequel to its eminent grow-'em-up Zombie Farm on the Apps store within couple of weeks. The new game has upgraded pad controls; players will experience the zenith of fun and entertainment, on the first go.
It is a creative game that permits you to transfer everything from Zombie filled farm, so that you can pick up everything instantly, including stock of brains. It is compatible with iOS and finally your child will come to know eventually where Zombies come from.
The game reminds me of the barter system that prevailed during the previous times. Basically, you are a farmer, who produces Zombies, and sell it for a gold that you can use to build your farm. Yes, you read it right, you don't have to fight the Zombies, instead you have to control them to snatch the riches from the other farmers who will try to do the same.
If you have missed the earlier version or you are not familiar with the game, brains are the premium currency that can be used to buy premium items, which ultimately help you to progress through the game easily and conveniently.
Features of Zombie Farm game
The game provides signals to streamline constructive and insightful customization options. Its exclusive confab with Mother Nature makes this game all the more alluring. This game is like a circle of life, with the only difference that it provides you more profits with less hard work.
You may think Zombie Farm is an old wine in new bottle. To some extent it is true, but it also brings a new lease of life to all game lovers. It has applied some new features to the old formula. Farmers can use a super pot to grow mutated zombies. A question to ponder upon- what will you get as a result if you cross breed tomato breed zombie with turnip breed zombie. Perhaps, you get the palate of sumptuous salad :)
It contains a zombie storage shed, which can be upgraded to eliminate oneself of storage cap. Simply speaking, it has unlimited brain storage capacity and other expansions that will enhance your playing experience.
The major lesson that this game teaches the kids as well as adults is "Waste not want not, even as far as rot flesh is concerned.
Other mesmerizing features of this game are new invasions and tactics. The new tactics bring a spurt of fun and entertainment in your lives. This game provides you a sense of limitless power and allows you to pursue the tasks in a constraint free environment.
The other eye candy feature is host of customization options. These options pre render the game with cinematic experience. Truly, Zombie Farm is a high definition package with updated textures and widescreen support.
Other than that there are tons of other features to keep your pressure valve in check. On the first beat, the game seems to be amazing or huge turn on for players.
Strategies to win the game
- Buy the game from iTunes for free.
- You can connect your Facebook account with the game to post game updates on your timeline or profile.
- All the available merchandise in the game can be unlocked in the first 25 of the total 40 levels
- The down arrow button at the right bottom corner expands all the button controls you can use in the game
- The game will start with a brief tutorial explaining how to harvest zombies. When you see a thumb up of a zombie it means that they are ready to harvest. If you don't have the maximum of 16 you are allowed to have, then the zombies will become hungrier by the minute. If you have 16 then all the zombies you harvest are for gold coins. There are some plants too to grow which are also for gold coins.
- You need to keep an eye on the harvested zombies as you will lose zombies in invasion and therefore you need to keep more zombies ready for the next invasion.
- You might find you screen to turn dark as the time on your system changes to 6pm and the light comes back at 5am. If you wish you can turn of this feature
How to win gold coins in Zombies Farm game
In the start of the game you are given 200 gold coins. After that when you have the maximum of 16 zombies, you start earning gold coins by harvesting zombies and plants. If your crops are fertilized by Garden Zombie Fertilizers then you receive double the gold coins.
How to win brains in Zombies Farm game
This second currency of the game is harder to get. The ways in which you can obtain more brains are:
- Buy brains- You can purchase brains by using your actual money with the prices starting from $0.99
- Invasions- Doing invasion at other farms can help you get brains. You can do a invasion every 2 hours.
- Neighbors- You can receive brains are gifts from your neighbors. These are in form of daily gifts, so more the friends you have playing this game more the number of brains you can get.
- Build a brain with fragments- You can build a brain once you have 100 fragments of it. There are various ways to get these fragments which include downloading a free app or clicking on an advertisement. There is a button called "Get Brain Fragment" which shows you the various ways to get brain fragments.
- Unlike gold coins you get no brains in the start of the game
- Brains help you get premium objects which are otherwise very hard to earn by the first currency.
- The best way to get commodities in the game, including brains is to frequently invade other farms. Even if you don't get a brain you will something useful.
Read related articles: Zombie Farm Game Facebook Games
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
No responses found. Be the first to respond...