HTML 5 Tutorials
How to install Windows 8 Consumer Preview from an iso image
Posted Date: 29-Feb-2012
Read this article to know more about the step by step procedure on installing Windows 8 Consumer Preview in your system. The main aim of this article is to discuss on how to install Windows 8 Consumer preview for an .iso image.
As we all know Microsoft released its Windows 8 Consumer Preview version today. Many tech enthusiasts around the world started downloading and installing it on their systems. If you are not yet download and installed the new Windows 8 Consumer Preview, you can go through the article which titled as
Free download of Windows 8 OS
. You can get the step by step instructions in the above mentioned article on downloading Windows 8 Consumer preview from the official Microsoft website.
How to install Windows 8 Consumer Preview from .iso image on your system
1) Once you downloaded Windows 8 Consumer preview for Microsoft website, you can install it on the system by burning the .iso image to a CD. The other procedure is by installing it through a USB drive.
2) Burning an .iso image is common and well known for installing Windows operating system.
3) In this procedure, we should burn the .iso image (which we have downloaded from the official Microsoft website)to a CD or DVD .
4) you can go through this
if you find difficult to burn a CD or DVD.
5) After succesfull completion of burnig, you should insert the CD into the drive and you have to restart the system.
6) When the system starts booting, you have to Press F2 button and you have to change the boot order preference of your system.
7) One should set the preference to boot from the CD or DVD drive.
8) After making changes, You should save the changes and Exit.
9) Now, the system will restarts and it boots from the CD/DVD drive.
10) If the CD/DVD is properly burnt without any problems, you can see the installation of Windows 8 in your system.
Read related articles:
Install Windows 8 Consumer Preview
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "How to install Windows 8 Consumer Preview from an iso image"
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Upgrade from Windows 8 Developer preview to Windows 8 Consumer Preview
How to download Windows 8 Consumer Preview Product Guide for Business?
Return to Resources
Post New Resource
Post resources and
Free download of Windows 8 Consumer Preview
Report bugs through Windows 8 official forums, no Microsoft Connect for Windows 8 Consumer Preview
System Requirements for Windows 8 Consumer Preview
Windows 8 Consumer Preview license keys
Download Windows 8 Consumer Preview .ISO image now
Download Remote Server Administration Tools for Windows 8 Consumer Preview
Tag posting guidelines
Subscribe to our upcoming monthly newsletters and learn about the new opportunities in Techulator.com
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Subscribe to RSS Feeds by Email
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Talk to Webmaster Tony John