Microsoft offers an Antivirus software for FREE. It called as Microsoft Security Essentials. It can be used on Home as well as Small business. In Small business you can used on upto 10 PC. It has following features.
1. Real Time Protection - Microsoft Security Essentials provides real-time protection for your home or small business PC that guards against viruses, spyware and other malicious softwares.
2. System Scanning - Microsoft Security Essentials offers full-system scanning capabilities with both scheduled and on-demand scanning options.There are three scanning options:
Quick scan : It rapidly checks the areas malware is most likely to infect, including programs running in memory, system files, and the registry.
Full scan : It checks all files on the computer, the registry.
Custom scan : It allows you to scan only specific area.
3. System Cleaning - Microsoft Security Essentials automates the removal process by taking the recommended action for all infected items detected. It has three option to clean. Such as : Quarantine, Remove and Allow
4. Windows Firewall integration - A firewall is necessary to protect your PC from attacks. It scans the PC to determine whether any firewall is active or not on the PC. If no firewall protection is active, then it gives an option to turn on Windows Firewall.
5. Live system behavior monitoring
6. Dynamic signature service
7. Rootkit protection
8. Network inspection system
Microsoft Security Essentials is a free download from Microsoft that is simple to install, easy to use and is automatically updated to protect your PC with the latest technology.
Before installing Microsoft Security Essentials, you must uninstall other antivirus software already installed on your PC. Running more than one antivirus program at the same time can potentially cause conflicts that affect PC performance.
To download this software go to below link :
|Author: Manoranjan Sahoo 14 May 2011 Member Level: Silver Points : 0|
|yes, i will try to submit more article soon...|
|Author: Aamir shahzad 14 May 2011 Member Level: Gold Points : 1|
|Hi sahoo |
Great work in my windows club.please one thing can you tell me.my question is how we show tag in our article?suppose you write "system cleaning" which is on number 3. please tell how you it is as heading line.tell me with full details.because i write many article but i don't know about showing paragraph heading or Tags.
|Author: Manoranjan Sahoo 15 May 2011 Member Level: Silver Points : 1|
you can use some HTML tags for this purpose.
you can use H1, H2, H3, H4 for showing heading. if you want to show only bold letter then you have to enclose the word with <b>...</b> tag.
for ex :
<H1> Heading 1</H1>
<H2> Heading 2</H2>
<H3> Heading 3</H3>
<H4> Heading 4</H4>
<B> Bold Letter </B>
if you have any problem then let me know.