Recently, we have seen a new technology launched by the BSNL that is BSNL 3G, the aim of which is to provide network through out the India using the wireless connection between various users such that the full speed and access is provided to the users and also provided the users with the 3G data card with the help of which the user can make the connection with the service providers and access the information.
The BSNL provided the services in form of 2G and 3G that also consist of the pre-paid and post-paid such that areas where 3G speed is not available we can easily work with 2G,as compare to the 2G, the 3G technology is the expensive one.
The problem that comes in mind of the general user is of connectivity that means "How to handle the connectivity of the 3G data card with the window operating system?"
The following are the steps to develop the connection with the 3G data card in the window XP, Vista and window 7-
* Firstly it is required to install the BSNL data card into your computer system. For installing the data card into the system you must insert the SIM card into the 3G data card and then insert the data card into the USB port of the computer,Within the few seconds the window automation feature will detects your data card and automatically displays the option of the "AutoPlay" window.
* Notice one thing if you do not insert the SIM card with in the data card then some button of the settings tab that is network, connection, message, call will be in grey color that means that they are unavailable because the SIM card is not properly plugged or there is no SIM card with in the data card.
* After the detection by the Window automation, it automatically installs the 3G data card setup in your computer and provide you with the browse option through which you can set the path of the file where you want to store your file and then look for the installation result from the device management and if the data card modem is not found in the device management then again execute the installation function.
* Once you have completely installed the BSNL 3G card then you have configure the settings of your data card profile that allows you to enter the service name in the profile name text box and then enter the dial number in the number text box which will be provided by the service provider.Moreover, the information regarding the installation are also mentioned on the user manuals provided with the data card by the service providers.
* The APN should also be changes according to the service provided by the BSNL 3G so enter the APN number after confirmining from your service providers to establish connection with the other computer. In order to open the APN, click on the connection button then it will display the APN window where you can enter the APN name.
* After the configuration settings, you can click on the connect button to connect with the server computer and enjoy the full access of the internet over the network, in case the internet is disconnected due to some problem then you have to connect the connection again using the data card by clicking on the connect button.
* When your connection with the server computer is fully established then you will get a beep sound that displays that the connection is established.
|Guest Author: jeno 15 Dec 2011|
|hi im using BSNL 3G modem in Vista OS, i unable to connect after received signal like UMTS r EGDE, upto "port opend" is coming. then immediately "Disconnected" wat shold i do? can any one guide me|
|Guest Author: Sairam 27 Jan 2012|
|I have installed it on my windows 7. It was working for sometime. But, after I have uninstalled and now if I am trying to install, it is not recognizing.|
|Guest Author: Dastan 21 Nov 2012|
|How to use it with windows 8? Because, after installation is complete, device manager do not show modem installed and also the software is unable to detect the device.|
|Guest Author: jayakarthi 12 Dec 2012|
|Hello, am using windows 8 and getting this error.|
==The system could not find the phone book entry for this connection.==
Please help me.
|Guest Author: Raman 12 Mar 2013|
|I have installed it on my windows 7. It was working for sometime. But, after I have uninstalled and now if I am trying to install, it is not recognizing. can one can guide|
|Guest Author: Rajkumar 11 May 2013|
|After installing data card, in the network settings, it shows error as "Your network card is unplugged or Broken". What should I do for this error, how can I connect?|
|Guest Author: Nafees 31 Oct 2013|
|when i am trying to connect me bsnl3g data card the it's showing =port opened=|
how do i solve the error
|Author: Nafees 31 Oct 2013||Member Level: Bronze Points : 0|
|hi im using BSNL 3G modem in Window XP, i unable to connect after received signal like UMTS r EGDE, upto =Port Opend= is coming. then immediately "Disconnected" wat shold i do? can any one guide me|
|Author: Ekta Raikwar 07 Nov 2013||Member Level: Gold Points : 6|
|I think that you have given the full description of connecting of BSNL 3G Data Card to our computer in windows 7.|
But I think it is an incomplete information because there are many people who are operating on their computer the widows 8, wixdows XP and many other windows on their computers. So if we thin according to their view it seems that the users of that windows will not become so satisfied as the users of windows. So you should keep this fact in your mind.
It is a general fact that what we do or what we write should be useful to many others users.
As we thin on your article it is very good and it is very simple. Any reader will easily understand the process of installing of BSNL Data Card to our computer. It is a simple process.
It is true that many readers do not know how to install BSNL data card on their computer but your article will work as the guide for them. If they read your article and follow the process told in the article will easily install the BSNL Data Card on their computer.
It is an excellent work and I appreciate you for your work.
|Guest Author: veerupaxi 13 Jan 2014|
|I have installed it on my Windows 7. It was working for sometime. But, after I have uninstalled and now if I am trying to install, it is not recognizing. Can anyone guide me?|