Deals & Giveaways
My Wishlist for Windows 8
Posted Date: 22-Jul-2010
This article discusses the things that I wish in the upcoming windows operating system Windows 8 - Codenamed Midori.
I certainly have many dreams which I see forth to see live in Windows 8. In this article I will discuss about the list of wishes, or the
wishlist for Windows 8
. Here are my wishes -
A new look
- As far as my first priority comes, I think
must contain a new look, a brand new look too different than Vista, XP or any other Windows Operating system. A few new innovations might include the cool new graphics Linux had got. I am sure that
will surely come with a new look but yes, it must come up with a look that astonishes everyone.
- I think the taskbar must be reinnovated so that it adds to the look. Making of icons rather than just full names of the running programs might add another beauty to
and also better options like fitting the Taskbar like a band in the mid of the screen or the desktop might look cool. I think the new taskbar should be extremely beautiful.
- Though BSODs prevent the damaging of the computer at the cost of termination of the current session of the OS, but then it irritates me too much. One of the prime reasons many people hate Windows I think is BSODs, the blue screen of death. I think the BSODs which come on the screen in
must also have the description of the operations which can be performed in order to deal with the BSODs so that they do not appear. Dealing with BSODs in Windows XP was a painful experience.
Better Pairing Options
- In Linux, this is a thing that makes me love it. Whenever we think of connecting two or more computers, the biggest irony is whether the Operating system is friendly or not. While Linux is too friendly in most of the cases, Windows seems to be big lagging behind in this area. I think
must try to beat Linux in this area so that the Windows users are no more bored and irritated when they wanted to connect their cell phones to their Windows PC but could never do while the other Operating Systems' users could easily enjoy the magic.
- It is a myth but it is also a rumour that Internet works almost 20% faster in Linux than in any windows. I think
must surely try to overcome this problem and do something in order to increase the speed of not only the experience of Internet but also the overall experience of the OS. They say that to run Vista, there was a sudden need of at least 2 GB RAM while XP used to run in even 128 MB RAM like okay. I think this difference must be reduced.
Less System Requirements
- I wish that
comes with less system requirements. Though it seems to be a wish that cannot be fulfilled but I am sure that Microsoft might have been thinking to do at least something about it.
- They say that it is very tough to hack down a PC running on Linux. Also, they say, Linux is completely safe from viruses. I wish
has at least a better security than the previous versions of Windows. I wish
is virus free.
- I wish
comes at a lower cost than that of Windows 7 and Vista etc. If so,
might reduce the piracy and more people may turn on to buying Microsoft softwares than pirating them. I think this would be a wise step by Microsoft Corporation. If they can implement this, surely, there are more laurels for them.
Step by step instructions to install Windows 8 on VMWare Workstation 8
How to get refund for Windows 8?
Install Windows 8 on Oracle VM VirtualBox - Step by step instructions
How to install Windows 8 on Oracle VM VirtualBox
How to install Windows 8 from a USB drive
How to install Windows 8 on your Windows 7 computer, side by side
Windows 8 installation error: HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED
How to install Windows 8 from an ISO image
What is Windows 8?
How to Backup and Restore Apps Data in Windows 8 using free utility
Read related articles:
Windows 8 features
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "
My Wishlist for Windows 8
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Subscribe to RSS Feeds by Email
Last 7 Days