What is the use of Video sidebar in Epic?
Videos app icon in the sidebar allows you to search videos from YouTube and watch them in Epic. Epic's Video sidebar allows the user to move videos from YouTube or from other video sites into the sidebar. Here the user can watch the videos and simultaneously browse other websites.
How to download videos on Epic Browser?
1. Open the Epic browser.
2. Now click click YouTube Search button.
3. Thereafter type the video name you want to search in the text box and click the Search button.
4. It will display a list of videos with the name in it.
5. Double-click the video you want to add to the list and wait for it to be downloaded.
6. Finally, click Append to Playlist button and name the My Playlist and click Ok. It stores the video in the Epic sidebar.
More articles: Epic Browser
Thank you for these instructions, really helpful!! I'm not a Epic browser user, but glad to try it. I used to save online videos to my laptop for offline viewing with Acethinker Video Downloader, worked fairly well. It is a cloud based software to download videos without install any software in your device. Share it here as an alternative method.