Fix Google Chrome in 64-Bit Windows 7
The users who have installed google chrome in the 64-bit version of the Windows 7 will get this problem. The problem is that when user start the chrome the browser shows blank page instead of showing default homepage while loading. if user try to access any website it will show error as shown in below figure.
To fix this problem
The windows usres who have getting this error can fix the error using the below steps
* Go to Start Menu and Find "Google Chrome" in the Programs list.
* Afer finding click right button in the mouse.
* Then you will get a new window "Google Chrome Browser".
* Click on Shortcut tab in the window
* Modify the "Target" field and add Add the line: "--in-process-plugins" to the back of your address. as shown in above figure
* You have to modify the "Target" of each shortcut on your computer to made each shortcut to work.
I try to use this method but everytime i try to click compatability it says " make sure path and file name are correct " Help Help Help! also for some reason my internet explorer barely works. It all started after my computer died. Any suggestions?
I have windows 7 and I use the 32 bit program. I got a notice that I am using windows 64 bit for Google Chrom. How do I eliminate the problem?