You may not have formed a habit of backing up your DVDs, feeling like it is troublesome and a waste of time. But with WinX DVD Copy Pro, a fast and quality-lossless DVD cloner given away by Digiarty, you will surely come around backing up DVDs.
It is conventional for people to pre-order or purchase DVDs online or at retail stores. Videos in DVDs are output in eye-popping quality, and DVDs can be played on computer or TV through hardware DVD players. However, repeated playing may spoil the discs, which at the same time bear high risks of being scratched, trampled and broken by naughty kids and pets. Moreover, if a DVD is borrowed from others, it would be embarrassed to postpone the returning day because you haven't finished watching it yet. And, what if your friends' DVDs are carelessly damaged or lost? Under these circumstances, cloning the original DVDs is dead necessary.
WinX DVD Copy Pro Overview
WinX DVD Copy Pro is the top-of-the-line Windows-based DVD copy software capable of cloning DVD to DVD, ISO image, DVD folder or MPEG2 file without any quality loss, extracting only chapters, audio or video from DVD, burning DVD copy to a blank DVD and mounting ISO image. Besides, with advanced Bad Sector Recover Engine, it can recover corrupted sectors greatly, which means all scratched, dirty, worn and minor cracked DVDs are supported by this software.
Copy DVDs for Different Uses:
DVD to DVD: Clone DVD to a blank DVD (DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, DVD+/-R DL), making a complete disc duplicate
DVD to ISO image: Mirror DVD to ISO image file, keeping original DVD data and structure, convenient for ripping, playing and burning
DVD to VIDEO_TS folder: The copied DVD folder contains IFO, BUF and VOB files
DVD to MPEG2: Copy main movie content from DVD to a single MPG video file that has 5.1 Dolby AC3 DTS audio and can be used in media center and played on HTPC, Xbox, Wii and PS3, saving time and space.
Highlighted features of WinX DVD Copy Pro:
- Compatible with all Windows Operating Systems, even Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1;
- Recover DVDs with damages and bad sectors;
- Copy DVDs with latest and advanced DVD copy protections;
- Check Disney's Fake, remove DVD region code, CSS encryption, UOPs, etc;
- Provide different DVD copy options to meet different needs;
- Adopt sector-by-sector copy mode for ultra fast DVD copy speed;
- Support Multi-core CPU (from low-level (i3), mid-range (i5) to high-end performance (i7))
- Cost less than 1% CPU use averagely;
- Smart DVD information reader to display the movie details on the UI, including DVD name, release date, director, genre and studio.
2013 Christmas Giveaway – Get a License for Free!
WinXDVD.com is running Christmas and New Year giveaway and are offering a portal for great software deals. On the first round, unlimited number of WinX DVD Copy Pro Christmas Edition (worth $49.95) is offered to all readers completely for free. Let's Rock!
Here is how you can get the software free:
1. Go to the giveaway page Dec.13-Dec.22: http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/
2. Click "Download Full Version" to download the program directly, and you will get an .exe file and a License Code txt)
3. Install WinX DVD Copy Pro 3.5.0 following the Wizard
4. Activate the DVD Copy Software with the license code provided on the text before Dec 23, 2013
5. Start using WinX DVD Copy Pro.
1. This software edition does not support free upgrade
2. The license code is a gift for you, and please do not disclose it
3. The second round giveaway will be from Dec.23, 2013 to Jan.3, 2014, with WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe free available. If you are interested in a video converter, YouTube video downloader, video editor and slideshow maker, please stay tuned.
Also Read DVDFab DVD Copy software Review
|Article by Tony John|
Tony John is a professional blogger from India, who started his first Weblog in 1998 at Tripod.com. Tony switched to blogging as a passion blended business in the year 2000 and currently operates several popular web properties including IndiaStudyChannel.com, Techulator.com, dotnetspider.com and many more.
Follow Tony John or read 822 articles authored by Tony John
No responses found. Be the first to respond...