Apple iPhone 5S is the latest giant in the iOS operating system, and its the best gadget which is available in its species. iPhone 5S is ready to shake the shelves and break the sales records world wide. One of its main feature is that it runs perfectly with the redesigned iOS 7 operating system. At first sight it will look like iPhone 5, but a brand new 64-bit A7 chip keeps it different from the iPhone 5. Its access to the impressively rich app store is also a key feature of this device. The Compact size and premium aluminium build will give a premium look for the iPhone 5S.
Exterior design and Build features
iPhone 5S is a premium segment gadget from Apple. The company won in its design and weight but fails in its screen size and resolution. Apple provided the most compact and light weight design for iPhone 5S and made it as a good premium smartphone. Its light weight design help the users to easily handle the device. iPhone 5S has the design, build and finish of iPhone 4. When we compare the iPhone 5 & 5S one of the difference is in its Home key which is integerated with a fingerprint scanner. The battery is sealed in the box, and no memory card slot. The nano-SIM can be insert in the side mounted SIM card compartment. When dealing about the rear side it is equipped with two volume control buttons on each side of the power key.
Display feature of Apple iPhone 5S
Apple iPhone 5S relies on the 4" retina display with a pixel resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels and 326 ppi. Display is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass, but even further provided with an additional oleophobic coating. These will lowers the fingerprint smudging.
Camera features of iPhone 5S
Photography plays an important role in modern smartphones. iPhone 5S is a dual camera type with an 8MP primary camera and 1.2MP secondary camera. The dual LED flash provides greater photographic experience at night and low light conditions. Camera is also provided with features like simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, geo-tagging, face detection, HDR panorama, HDR photo, etc.
Battery details of iPhone 5S
iPhone 5S is equipped with Non-removable Li-Po 1560 mAh battery which provides a talk time up to 10 hours and a stand by time of 250 hours. For music play mode it will stand up to 40 hours.
1. Runs on the iOS 7.0.1 along with Apple A7 Chip set, Dual-core 1.3 GHz Cyclone (ARM v8-based) CPU and PowerVR G6430 (quad-core graphics) GPU.
2. Sensors: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
3. Memory: An internal storage memory of 16/32/64 GB, and 1 GB DDR3 RAM. No external card slot is available.
4. Display: 4" LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen display, with 16M colors and a display resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels. For display protection Corning Gorilla Glass and oleophobic coating are also included.
5. Camera: iPhone 5S is having dual camera feature. The back camera is of 8MP and 1.2MP front camera. Simultaneous HD video and image recording is available. Front facing camera is equipped with features like face detection and face time over which makes the device more user friendly.
Read Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Apple iPhone 6 - How do they fare against each other?