VMware Workstation 10
VMware Workstation provides users to run multiple virtual machines and use them simultaneously along with the actual machine. Users can create different virtual machines using different operating systems. This is very helpful in learning the new operating systems and it is very much useful as it does not affect your actual machine. So here we will talk about the latest version of VMware Workstation 10 which will take the user's experience to a new level and provide them with a lot more features. So take a look at features and steps to run your first virtual machine.
VMware Workstation 10 will continue the generation of this application and it is now compatible with your Windows 8 and upcoming Windows 8.1. So if users are going to upgrade themselves to Windows 8.1 and want to create a virtual machine of this Window then they should not worry about the compatibility of the application. VMware Workstation is the winner of over 50 awards and it is considered as the best application which provide a nice environments to its users.
The basic feature is that it will run multiple virtual machines at a time with multiple operating systems. VMware Workstation 10 supports 16 vCPUs, 8 TB SATA disk and 64GB RAM. Users can have 20 virtual networks in one system and for faster copying of files it is provided with USB3 stream support. There is an advanced feature which will allow users to create virtual machines for a limited period of time and after that it will expire. VMware Workstation 10 is the first to provide with the support of virtual tablet sensors which will allow virtual machine to take advantage of different sensor feature available in tablet. VMware Workstation 10 will provide an easy way to access the virtual machines and handle them efficiently. The best part of the application is that users can access these machines anytime and from anywhere they want to.
Users can access the local and server hosted virtual machines from PC, smartphones etc. using the Workstation's web interface. VMware Workstation 10 helps users to build cloud on their machine and can run big data applications from big companies. It provides with all the latest features such as Bluetooth, support for HD audio etc. Users can encrypt their virtual machines so that any other user will not be able to access their machine. VMware Workstation 10 is best for production purpose and users can check the software performance in all the virtual machines to come up with a strong conclusion about the software. Now this is the interesting point as it is the first to provide 3D graphics and users can run 3D applications in this virtual machine.
• The virtual machine library will help users to know about all the machines running at the moment whether it is the local one or remote virtual machines.
• Users can put many virtual machines in one folder and can access them very easily.
• Users can use the snapshot function to revert back to the old state when the snapshot is taken.
• Printers will automatically accessible to your virtual machine.
Create your first virtual machine
1. Download and install the software and run it on your PC where you will see the following window.
2. Now click on FILE and chose the option of new virtual machine.
3. It will ask for two options one is typical installation and other is custom installation. Users can choose according to their need and here we have used typical installation.
4. Now users can choose to make an empty virtual machine or provide the path for the ISO file stored in your system.
5. Then fill the details and information asked by it in the net window.
6. After that you have to click on next to and finally click on finish to start the installation of your first virtual machine.
Now users can use their machine and can set environment according to their need.
Availability and price
Users can avail this product from the official site of VMware and if you do not wish to buy it then users can try the trail of this product for 30 days and after this if they like the product they can buy it from the site. The price of the product is $249.
• Intel Dual Core, 2.2GHz and above or AMD Athlon 4200+ and above and 3GB of RAM on host PC.
• For installation there should be a space of 1.2GB.
So go through the requirements and your need and they go for this product which has lot of features to offer to its users. It will provide users with a rich experience and high performance to meet their needs. So share your thoughts about this product and if you are using it then let the users know it better.
Read How to install Windows 10 on VMware Workstation