You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Disk Burning Utilities

How To Protect CD From Copying After Burning With Nero

hi, All

My Company having Good Quality Product In Their Hands..

What They are willing to do is..If we Burn That Product in CD to deliver to the

End User..They(End Users) Should Not Able to Copy The writable Content from the

CD...

How Should It Possible....Could Anybody Suggest me Some Steps --to Achieve It

Thanks In Advance
    BangaruBabu Pureti
    Hi,

You can protect your CD from copying to another CD or to the hard disk by protecting the CD with Some software. You can do it by using software which protects your CD from pirated.

While burning the CD you can use the software to protect the data so that it will not be ripped or copied to another CD or to hard disk from CD.

Check the below link for the Tool

http://www.webtoolmaster.com/wtm_e.htm

Hope this will help you

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hello Bangaru Babu,

It is a nice question by you. There are a number of softwares available to create a copy protected CD. There are some softwares that encrypt the data on the CD so that only authorized users will be able to copy the data. Let me give you some examples of the softwares available that are useful for creating a copy protected CDs.

CCD Lock : This is a tool which can can be used for creating copy protected CDs. Once a CD is created with this software.

CloneAudioProtector: This is another Audio CD protector software.

Like this there are many softwares are available to create protected CDs.

Raghav

Hi;
    Yes there are a number of softwares available for this purpose on the internet.
    You might have noticed an alert message displayed while tring to copy data from a particular cd.The reason behind it is the same ;the data is protected using a software so that copying of the content can be prevented.
    Hope it clears your doubt.

Krishna Verma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.