You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Tools & Utilities

My Computer automatically restarted when i turn off it,why?

Hi everybody,
    few days ago i post a forum short down feature dont work on my PC
    http://mywindowsclub.com/forum/498-Shut-down-feature-don-t-work-my-PC-for-last-few-days.aspx.But when i torn off computer they automatically restarted,why?Who to solve this problem?
    Hello Brajamohan ,

You might be having virus problem and for that reason your PC always restarts...

consult with your nearest computer shop who can provide you the services.
    Otherwise you just reinstall your operating system and a nice antivirus.

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

Hi,

If the system automatically restarts then there might be a problem in OS or Virus, Scan your system for antivirus, spyware and malware and if nothing is found then try to reinstall the OS and then try.

You mentioned that F drive what is that F drive? it that a external device or your hard disk partition?.

Try to do check disk. What type OS you are having and what your hardware configuration is. When you purchased the system.

Let me all those information

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hi D.Jeya Kumar,
    I brought my computer 1&1/2 year ago or my configuration is gigabyte 945 gsm motherboard,2GHz Intel processor,1 GB Rom and 160 GB sata hard disc.Or my hard disc divides in 4 partition (c,d,e,f).and i use windows Xp service pack 2.
    My problem is when i turn off computer they automatically restarted again.

Piluadream
    Dreams never dye

hello,

I think your computer may be struck from the infection that will block the working of the restart files and executed them without your permission and causes the undesirable restarts in between when you are working.
    Install the updated anti-virus in your computer as it help you in removal of the files.

Chirag Sachdeva

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.