You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

MWC completes successful One month of its journey!

Dear members,

Today on 16/07/2010, our favorite website MWC completes successful one month of its journey. You may recall MWC was launched on 16/06/2010 by our Webmaster Mr.Tony.

Well, this journey so far has remained full of challenges and showing the way for our upward development. Members of MWC played a vital role in shaping this Website in the shortest of time possible. We all at MWC feel a greater gratitude for all the members who have contributed for the inch by inch growth of MWC.

We expect the same cooperation from all of you in making MWC a greater global website. Thank you all for showing your interests in MWC and we look forward for a much greater patronage from all of you.

My congratulations to Webmasters / Editors / Members of MWC on this occassion.
    Hello all members,

It has been great to be a part of "My Windows club".
    Yes, on 16th June 2010 MWC had kept his new steps publicly and now its just rising and rising with loads of members with their resources.
    Hope this success continues beyond infinity.

Pulpit rock

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

Hi,
    All the best for the MWC to become more popular in feature.

Hi to all,
    It feels nice to be a part one of the emerging superstars in the field of Windows related websites,it feels nice to be a member of MWC.
    I would also like to congratulate everyone associated with MWC for making it huge success and showing all the care and devotion to this site.
    I hope this will continue and success remains a jouney for MWC instead of a destination.
    I would also like to use this oppurtunity to thank Tony sir, Satish sir and Abhishek for successfully guiding the members.

Krishna Verma

hi,

Congrats to every one of you..you made this possible...I hope this site will help lot to all

Tech News and more...
    Visit,

Hi,

Nice to be here with MWC to celebrate the first month of MWC site. It is good to be part of the MWC team.

I want to thank all of the MWC Webmaster, Editor who did a excellent job in reviewing all the resources, suggestions to improve the quality of the articles.

We will hope to see more new faces in the forth coming months and more contributions and more traffic to MWC.

As of now we have 289 registered members at a average of nearly 10 new facing each day.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

It is nice to know that MWC has completed one month so early. I am be happy to be a part this rising website. Hope we will soon reach greater heights in MWC. Best of luck and congratulations to all the members.

Raghav

Hi congratulation to all members of MWC. Celebrate one month completion of MWC with good earnings in future.

Congratulation MyWindowClub.com

with best regards
    Vilas

My MWC is one month old and i am elated that i am a part of this celebration.

But surely being a technical site the future holds very good. Members are very active and participating in all sections enthusiasticaly.

Soon we can see more records being broken by this infant site.

My best wishes to Tony for nurturing this site.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

I am new to this site, and this responses are truly encouraging. I believe a technical site always makes a lot of difference and can catch hold of things easily.

It feels good to be a part of such a good aspiring site.

I believe this opportunity is has a credit for everyone who have put efforts in the site's overall development.

Hopefully this site is going to be lot helpful to people all over.

thanks

regards

Sangeeta Chaubal

Hi Satish sir,

Its a good feeling that I am the part of the website which comleted its 1 month successfully and have done much more than the expectations.

We can't get such a good starting if the members of this site have not contributed to it. And also some good features of this site forced us to do so.

Though we have to achieve much more in the future.
    Thanks

Hi Satish sir,

Congratulation to all members of MWC for 1 Month Complete Successfully

Regards,
    Mobin

Hi K Mohan;
    Definetly MWC will break old records and make new one.With this speed we can certainly expect a bright future for MWC.
    I hope the success of MWC continues in future.

Krishna Verma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.