You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

I am new to Techulator and does want to earn by posting reviews on diffrent gadgets.

Hello everyone, My name is Nikhil Ramnani and I am new to Techulator and I am a good writer and want to write product reviews of diffrent gadgets. I also wanna to earn by posting reviews and helping this site giving nice product reviews. So please help me in getting aware by the programs run by this site.
    Thank You.
    Hi Nikhil, welcome to Techulator. Nice to hear that you have previous writing experience and want to contribute on Techulator.
    If you are interested in reviews I would suggest you submit your reviews in the Article section. Post reviews on things which are new or upcoming. Top 5 or 10 type of listing articles also would be a good choice where you can talk about each product in short in 5-10 sentences so that a reader is able to do a comparison.
    For any assistance, you can post your query here in the Forum.

Hi Nikhil, welcome to the site of Techulator. As suggested by the webmaster, you can right away start writing product reviews and submit them in the article section.
    But do follow the instructions for article posting guidelines thoroughly . Make sure to use any grammar checking tool to be on the safe side.
    Moreover, though you can take the help of several sites to gather information, your uniqueness should not get compromised.
    Once, your articles start getting regularly approved, you could get access to the Product Review section.
    Wish you all the best.

• Sign In to post your comments