You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What Features Should Customer Service Support Software Include?

HelpDesk Software is a most comprehensive customer solution software. It provides professional support to your products and services. With our helpdesk software you can keep your customer support operation organized and efficient.

Today there are many help desk software available. But only very few comes with advanced features that makes your customer service operation easier and effective. So if you are looking for help desk software for your business, then make sure that it comprises some must have features

We have listed some of the vital features that should be part of help desk ticketing system:
    Department Managment
    Unmilited Customers
    Customers Self Registration
    Knowledge Base
    Email Parser
    Social Media

By choosing the best help desk ticketing software you can solve your customers issues easily. So always choose the best one for your business.
    @Charle Benn, Here what is your point of this thread? Are you sharing information to the members or expecting response for your thread? Could you make some clear points about this thread for the response?

That was a nice piece of information and opinion Charle Benn. But here we need to discuss on a point where all the members can share their views. So it would be really great if you can mold this thread in the direction of a discussion, asking for more opinions, information and thoughts from other members.
    To be specific, it needs a concluding paragraph with a frame of a question that would inspire members to answer and participate in the thread. That way the thread would be information rich and more interesting attracting good traffic to your post.

I guess the post is just a result of not understanding posting guidelines properly. I would advise the new members to go through the help articles so that they can mold their views in a proper format. Forum section looks forward to an active discussion between the members and as such the thread does not qualify for the same. I would request the author of the thread to kindly come clean with the intentions of the thread.
    Live....and Let Live!

• Sign In to post your comments