You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Search Engine

How to improve the rank on Search engine?

I am a new of this field. who can teach me some knowledge about SEO?
    Our website is an professional construction equipment website. so the product is about heavy equipment. so the keywords are excavators, piling rigs, truck cranes and etc. so is there anyone also working for equipment website? How can we have a good rank on search engine?

I'm happy to have you Yunfengyu in our TEC family. Our Tec is a better platform to grow your writing skills. Also you can earn by yourself on writing articles and threads. We have Article section, Ask Experts section and Forum section. Good and unique content articles make a site on top notch in the search engine. As you are new to the site, try to read the guidelines before start working. And you can raise questions regarding works in the TEC. We are not teaching about SEO, we are providing ways to make a better place in SEO. Make your thread brief in order to explain more.

The best way to keep getting better search engine ranking would be to keep updating your content on a regular basis. Get top quality content for the site. You can take the help from professional content writers in the specific field. Sites like guru.com, or up work can help you find good writers. You can also invite professional bloggers to write a guest post in your site.
    Share your posts as much as possible across social media sites. Get your friends share them. Twitter and Stumble Upon can be of great help from that point if view.
    There are many other ways you can employ to improve your site ranking. This site contains a couple of options for you to follow. Search the site using the search feature at the top right.
    Good luck!

Live....and Let Live!

You can improve your rank by posting more content and make sure that it is relevant and uses keywords. You can use your social media to share your content and get more views. The more page views you get the more your ranking will improve.

Improving ranks can't be done in a day but you can get higher SERP with quality content Updating frequently. you can make content some seo friendly means having some good keywords in it so that you can indexed in search engines. To know your content is SEO rich or not you can USE add on tools like yoast tools.

Since your website is all about heavy equipment one like stated excavators, piling rigs, truck cranes etc. so it will be like a company's website (correct me if I am wrong) where less content is normally uploaded. There are two types of websites, one is dynamic and the other one is static websites.

No idea which website do you have from this category. Anyhow, as said, it takes time to get higher SERP for any sites as long as quality contents are filled regularly, following basic SEO strategy and not violated any search engine policy etc. to mention few. Since it might be a company website, so, you can promote it in relevant technology or equipment pages of any social networking sites. Also, you may promote them in Business Directory and Exhibitors list etc.

This way your website page rank will increase and traffic too after sometime.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Sign In to post your comments