You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Internet Explorer

I want to know the web page is genuine or fake.

Dear sir/ Madam
    I saw an add in internet about

Job profile
    Computer Operator
    KRISHI SEVA KENDRA 27-Oct-2016
    Experience
    0 to 1 Yr
    SalaryRs 2.5 - 3.0 Lakh/YrFunctional area Customer Service (Domestic) Industry NGO / Social Work Skills ms officeOther Skills fresher, back office, computer operator, typing operation, Data Entry Operation
    Description
    Job Description
    1-Fresher Candidates can also apply.
    2-Candidates Should Be Computer Knowledge,
    3- Generation of reports and collection & uploading the data.
    4-Knowledge of Microsoft Office
    5-Back Office,
    6-10th & 12th Pass out / UG / Graduate/Post Graduate/BBA,MBA,BCA,MCA,BTECH (Fresher can also apply).
    7-Should be a very convincing with positive attitude.
    8-Should be confident, aggressive.
    9-Office Timing -10:00 to 5PM
    Experience required for the Job: 0.0 - 1 years
    Salary FOR computer operator: 20,000 - 25,000.P/M+ Unlimited Incentives
    CONTACT NAME:HR.MAHAK
    CONTACT NUM-9953151523
    have Good Communication Skill.
    2. Good Looking.
    3 Sharp Minded.
    4. Accurate and Active Person.
    Employer Details
    Company Name: KRISHI SEVA KENDRA
    Description:
    KRISHI SEVA KENDRA, was established in 1987, as the National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at CHANDIGARH,In recognition of its importance and expansion of activities all over the country, its status was elevated to that of a National Institute in 1992 and re-christened to its present name i.e., National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management.KRISHI SEVA KENDRA is the Indian response to challenges of agricultural extension in a rapidly growing and diverse agriculture sector. The policies of liberalization and globalization of the economy and the level of agricultural technology becoming more sophisticated and complex, called for major initiatives towards reorientation and modernization of the agricultural extension system. Effective ways of managing the extension system needed to be evolved and extension organizations enabled to transform the existing set up through professional guidance and training of critical manpower.KRISHI SEVA KENDAR is the response to this imperative neeId.
    Contact Details
    krishisevakendra806@gmail.com

It is given in shine.com
    I have deposited an amount 900 as some processing fee iwant to know they are true or false people.

Thank u
    Pls send me better suggestions.
    From what I have checked for myself over the internet, the firm appears to be genuine. You can check their official website and find the details yourself. Having said that the processing fee you have paid looks like the registration fee charged by Shine.com. If you have any queries regarding the same, it would be better to get in touch with the customer care service of shine.com.
    Good luck!

Live....and Let Live!

The details given by you look like true. Shine.com helps user to get their required job matches. Are you deposited the amount direct to shine? If you paid amount to shine, then you will become a paid member service from shine.com. If you dint paid the amount directly to shine then you won't become a paid member. Is that the company asked you further details? They have given contact details. You can try it out for further clarification. As of me, the given details are really true.

• Sign In to post your comments