You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards October 2016 - Ask Experts section Winners

Hi Techies,

This has reference to our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator - here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of October 2016 for Ask Experts section!

The Super Contributors for Ask Experts section are:
    1. Mahesh
    2. Anwesha
    Congratulation to all the super contributors on this great achievement.

Super contributors are going to receive an award as per announcement (above first link), in addition to the normal cash and revenue share member receive for posting Question and Answers in AE section.

Keep continue to contribute in this section to become winners. All the best.
    Congratulations Mahesh and Anwesha for that wonderful achievement. I was out of the race by a huge margin this time. In fact, this is the first time ever since I began working with techukator that I have missed the super contributor award in the Ask Experts section. It has more to do with my other offline assignments. It does feel bad to be out .
    No issues though. Will attempt to fill the gap this time around.
    Congratulations to the duo once again.

Live....and Let Live!

Thank you Hafeez for announcing this award and Congratulations Mahesh for keeping up the first position in this section. But without seeing Timmappa's name here, it feels as if something went wrong with the loading of the page. Hope this month his name takes its place back and we could get more information with the right set of technical answers from both of you.
    One more thing is that, this section is falling from its usual graph of activity. It would be great if all other members start contributing more in this section, as many times this section attracts more traffic to the site than other ones.

Thank you Anwesha for that gesture of appreciating my absence in the list of super contributors. Even it feels bad to me as I had been holding on to the position ever since I signed up with Techulator in Jan.,2015.
    And I should agree with your observation with respect to the section. It is indeed losing its earlier action. That is more so because of less number of active contributors on the site. I guess something needs to be done to attract more members to the site. We are indeed missing some veterans here.

Live....and Let Live!

Sign In to post your comments